BOOKING TERMS, ETIQUETTE & CANCELLATION POLICY
Remedial Massage & Myotherapy: In consideration of other clients and our busy schedule, we require a minimum 4 hours notice of any appointment cancellations. Any massage cancellations made within 4 hours of the scheduled appointment time are subject to a charge of 50% of the scheduled fee. Any missed appointments without a notice of cancellation will be subject to the full fee charge.
Your advance booking times are set aside especially for you. Our therapists understand your time is important and endeavour to start on schedule. We appreciate the same punctuality from our clients. Occasionally, circumstances out of our control may require sessions to run overtime. If we are late for your scheduled appointment, we will make up that lost time. If you are late for your scheduled session, we will still finish at the original scheduled time to ensure the next appointment begins on time. As always, we thank you for your understanding.
Clinical Pilates, Pilates Personal Training & Small Group Pilates: A minimum 4 hours notice of cancellation for all One-on-one or Small Group Pilates sessions is required or a late cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the scheduled fee will be charged. Any missed clinical session without a notice of cancellation will be charged the full scheduled fee. A minimum 1 x 1:1 Initial Clinical Pilates consultation is required for assessment before anyone can attend a 1:1 Follow Up Clinical Pilates or 1:3 Clinical Small Group session.
Group Pilates Classes: Clients must be injury free to join any group Pilates class. In consideration of other participants on the waiting list, Group Pilates classes require a minimum 4 hours notice of cancellation within the scheduled class time or you will be charged for the class as if you attended. Participants who have pre-paid for their classes will be charged the credit for the class. Any missed group classes without a notice of cancellation will be charged the full credit for the class, no exceptions.
Intro Packs: These packs are available to clients new to Pilates classes at Aware Health for a limited time at a discounted rate. Intro Packs CAN NOT be shared with another human being and there are strictly no extensions or make up classes for any unused portion of the Intro Pack. Intro Packs can be used for any group reformer, mat/tower or prenatal class. A minimum 4 hours notice of cancellation within the scheduled class time is required. Clients who repeatedly have no-shows to class may have their Intro Pack forfeited.
Direct Debit Memberships: By purchasing a Direct Debit Membership, I understand and agree that I am committing to a fortnightly billing with access to group Pilates classes at a maximum number of classes per week as listed for each direct debit series for a period 26 payments at 52 (fifty-two) weeks. I also agree to the following conditions:
1. 4 Visits per Week Fortnightly contract activates on the date of sale with a minimum of 26 (twenty-six) payments of $84 per fortnight, with a maximum of 4 (four) group reformer, mat/tower or prenatal classes to be deducted per fortnight, to a total of $2184.
2. 6 Visits per Week Fortnightly contract activates on the date of sale with a minimum of 26 (twenty-six) payments of $113 per fortnight, with a maximum of 6 (six) group reformer, mat/tower or prenatal classes to be deducted per fortnight, to a total of $2938.
3. The series can be suspended for up to 4 (four) weeks with a minimum of 2 (two) weeks. Prior written notice (email) is required a minimum of 2 (two) weeks to the next scheduled direct debit date. The series will then be reactivated at the end of the suspension period and continue as scheduled.
4. Any unused group class credits will be forfeited.
5. Any late cancelled or missed classes will be automatically deducted from the series as if you attended.
6. A minimum of 4 hours prior notice is required to cancel out of any booked group reformer class or the class will be deducted from the series as if you attended.
7. Any additional group Pilates classes booked on top of the maximum 2 (two) per fortnight will be charged at the current casual rate.
8. You are not entitled to any Make Up classes for missed classes or unused credits.
9. The series CAN NOT be shared with another human being.
10. An automatic renewal contract will be sent out towards the end of the first contract with the option to continue direct debit payments fortnightly for a further 26 payments.
11. All direct debits will appear as EZIDEBIT on your nominated account statement.
Appointment & Class Reminders: Reminders are sent out as a courtesy, it is not a requirement. All appointment reminders for Remedial Massage, Myotherapy and Clinical Pilates will be sent out via email and can be confirmed from the link attached. We strongly suggest you log into our online booking system to check that your details are correct and to view your class or appointment schedule at any time 24/7. Please let us know if you prefer phone call reminders so we can register this in your file. Failure to check your appointment reminders via text or emails does not exempt you from our cancellation or missed appointment fees.
Online Bookings: Bookings for all services and classes will close at least 1 hour online before the start of the class or appointment. You can still make last minute bookings by contacting us on 9399 1009. We are a small but busy clinic and most likely seeing clients, and as such, won't be able to answer the phone each time, but please leave a clear, detailed message with your name & number, and we will get back to you as soon as we are free. Alternatively, you can put yourself on the wait list online. Thank you.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.