WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Current job vacanies are posted here
REMEDIAL MASSAGE OR MYOTHERAPIST
Awesome hands on practitioner wanted to join our team at Aware Health in Newport (Vic).
- Taking over established clientele to start ASAP
- Flexible sessions available on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday (10am to 8pm) and Saturday (8am to 2pm)
- All equipment (electric table) and basic disposables provided
- Hicaps and eftpos equipped
- Joint marketing (website and social media)
- Rent is per session and % is dependent on level of experience
- Minimum Diploma of Remedial Massage or Adv Dip Myotherapy (or studying towards completing Myo)
- MMA or MA membership, insurance & eligible for private health rebates
- Workcover status optional
- Experience with sport and pregnancy massage
- Preferred someone who is trained to perform Myofascial cupping and dry needling
- Excellent communicator with great hands on skills, flexibility and empathy
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and CV to Lahn at email@example.com
Aware Health in Newport (Vic) are looking for a great Pilates Instructor to join our team.
- The ability to teach on all equipment (Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair)
- Past experience or interest in working with various musculoskeletal problems, pre/postnatal clients and neurological conditions
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible teaching style to suit different clientele
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with the manual therapy team and outside referrals
- ABN, professional indemnity insurance & current first aid
This new instructor will take over an existing weekday (5.30pm to 8.30pm) and Saturday group reformer classes, 1:3 Clinical Small Group (8am to 12pm) and 1:1 Clinical sessions afterwards (12pm to 2pm).
Support and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your expression of interest and CV to Lahn at firstname.lastname@example.org